We are looking for a Business Consultant who is energetic and has a “can-do attitude and preferably someone who has business consulting experience in SME’s.
- Organising and executing assigned business projects on behalf of clients according to client’s requirements
- Meeting with assigned clients when needed and perform an initial assessment.
- Collecting information about the client’s business through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports, business health checks etc.)
- Analyze and interpret data to unearth weaknesses and problems, and comprehend the causes
- Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to a client’s wishes, capabilities and limitations, forming concise reports
- Develop detailed business plans to drive small or radical changes
- Assist the client in implementing the plan and resolve any occasional discrepancies
- Provide guidance for any occurring problems and issues
- Organize workshops and provide training.
- Proven experience as business consultant or equivalent
- Knowledge of diverse business matters such as Marketing, Operations management, Strategy and organisation etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Aptitude in creative problem-solving
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MBA in a specialised business field will be an advantage
- Certified Management Consultant is a plus
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Great analytical skills;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.