- February 13, 2023
- Posted by: Admin
We are looking to employ a dedicated and customer-oriented Business Development Consultant. The responsibilities include analysing industry trends to identify ways to improve company products, ensuring that customers are satisfied with the company products or services purchased, as well as submitting account plans and sales reports to higher management. You should also be able to resolve customer complaints in a timely manner.
To be successful as a Business Development Consultant, you should be persuasive and able to build rapport with customers. Ultimately, an outstanding Business Development Consultant should be adept at negotiating terms of sale with customers, and demonstrate exceptional communication, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Cultivating solid relationships with major customers to ensure a continuous flow of sales revenue.
- Identifying promising prospects through cold-calling, networking, and customer referrals.
- Ensuring that all sales administration and customer service activities run smoothly.
- Providing overall guidance to newly-recruited Sales Representatives.
- Maintaining accurate records of the total number of sales made, potential and existing customers, as well as sales employee performance evaluations.
- Assisting newly-recruited or less experienced Sales Representatives in answering technical questions posed by customers.
- Analysing sales metrics to determine whether current sales strategies are effective.
- Conducting in-depth research on competitors’ products, pricing, and market success to gain insight into customer preferences and interests.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience as a Business Development Manager.
- Proven track-record to hit and exceed KPI’s.
- Previous experience in technology, IT or marketplace sales (beneficial).
- Exemplary communication skills.
- Motivated, dynamic, goal-oriented personality.
- Creative approach to overcoming objections and problem solving.
- Competitive but not to the detriment of team success.
- Ambition to grow within the business.
- This role is ideal for an ambitious individual who wants to make a name for themselves in a bustling start-up.
- Experience in the recruitment industry is a plus.
If you think you are the right fit, submit your resume